* 3/4 C Swiss cheese, shredded
* 4 (8 in) flour tortillas
* 3 oz cooked ham, sliced thin
* 2/3 C tomato, chopped
1. Sprinkle the cheese over one half of each of the tortillas.
2. Place the ham slices over the cheese.
3. Sprinkle the tomatoes evenly over the ham.
4. Fold the other side of the tortilla over the filling and press to seal.
5. Spray a skillet with a non stick cooking spray.
6. Add the quesadillas and place the skillet over medium heat.
7. Cook the quesadillas for 2 1/2 minutes per side or until nicely browned.
It's easy to make this quesadilla more filling with refried beans, rice, black beans, avocados, and salsa. Just add whatever you like! This versatility makes it a very kid-friendly lunch or dinner, and even a party food.