1. Turn oven on to 425 degrees and put a muffin tin with 6 cups in while the oven preheats; start mixing up batter.
2. In small bowl, mix together yogurt, egg, and oil with a whisk until combined well, then add the frozen corn and mix again until combined.
3. In separate medium size bowl, put cornmeal mix and form a crater in the middle with your hands.
4. Pour yogurt/corn mixture into the crater and stir with fork until just moist - do not over mix.
5. Remove the muffin tin from the oven and spray with cooking spray while hot.
6. Ladle the batter into muffin tin cups evenly distributing and spray light coating of cooking spray over batter.
7. Bake in preheated 425 degree oven for 15 minutes or until browned lightly.
8. Remove and cool on rack for 3 minutes, then flip over to remove muffins.
We make these corn muffins for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack. They are actually quite wonderful in the morning with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup, but are equally nice for lunch dipped in salsa. Enjoy!