* 1 lb ground beef
* 10 oz can cheddar cheese soup
* 10 oz can tomato bisque soup
* 2 cups shell pasta
* 1 1/2 cups water
1. Brown beef in large skillet.
2. Add remaining ingredients to skillet, stir, and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat immediately to low, cover and continue to simmer for 7 to 10 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
Who needs Hamburger Helper?! This simple skillet meal can be ready literally in minutes. Stock your pantry with a couple simple ingredients and you'll never have to worry about what you're going to whip up for dinner. Fast and easy and filling... this is a meal that is kid-friendly and parent approved!