* 1 pkg (16 oz) angel hair pasta
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 4 garlic cloves, crushed
* 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, softened and chopped
* 1 pkg (8 oz) tomato basil feta cheese, crumbled
* 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
* salt and pepper to taste
This pasta dish is so cheesy and rich that even if you have die-hard-meat-eaters in the family, they'll be hooked on this "vegetarian" pasta dish. Don't even tell them. Between the chopped sun-dried tomatoes, the double dose of cheese, and the super flavorful fresh cilantro, they'll never notice.
If you do want to dress up this pasta dish a bit, go ahead and toss in some grilled shrimp or even some sweet Italian sausage pieces. But try it like it is first. You'll be surprised how filling and delicious it is.