* 2 C strawberries, chopped
* 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
* 3 kiwi, peeled and chopped
* 3 tbsp brown sugar
* 3 tbsp apple jelly
* 1/4 C sugar
* 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
* 3 tbsp butter, melted
* 4 (6 in) flour tortillas
1. Preset the oven temperature to 350 degrees allowing the oven to preheat.
2. Put strawberries, apples, kiwi, brown sugar, and apple jelly in blender, and blend until just slightly chunky but mixed together.
3. Put in refrigerate, covered, until tortillas are done.
4. Cut each of the tortillas into bite size wedges, place on ungreased cookie sheet, and brush the wedges generously with melted butter.
5. Mix together the sugar and cinnamon until well blended, and sprinkle each tortilla wedge with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
6. Bake 10 minutes or until crispy and browned.
7. Cool tortilla wedges slightly, then serve along with the cool fruit salsa as a dip.
This yummy treat doesn't take very long to make, which makes it a perfect late night snack for a kids gathering. You can actually get most of it ready ahead of time to speed the snacking up a bit. I like using Granny Smith apples because they are always so nice and tart, and the tartness is a nice compliment to the cinnamon and sugar sweet tortilla wedges.