* 2 C all natural applesauce
* 1 tbsp cinnamon
* 1 tbsp raisins
1. Place the applesauce into a mixing bowl and sprinkle with the cinnamon
2. Fold the raisins into the applesauce until blended in well.
3. Cover the spread and chill at least one hour.
4. Spread the mixture on crackers, toast, or bread to serve.
For a little more "spreadability" you may want to smash up the raisins just a bit with a potato masher or fork. Use golden raisins if you don't like the look of the dark raisins smashed up in applesauce. The golden raisins blend in a bit more. Either way, this is a great snack for kids - the best of both worlds - applesauce and raisins!