*1 medium potato, peeled and cubed
*1 medium onion, chopped
*2 medium carrots, sliced
*1 celery stalk, chopped
*1 C of water
*1/2 C frozen peas
*1 C cooked chicken, cubed
*1 (10 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
*1 (9 in) pastry crust
1. Preset the oven to 350 degrees and coat a 1.5 quart round baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In large saucepan, put carrots, potatoes, onion, celery and water. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
3. Drain well then stir in the peas, chicken, and soup.
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish and top with the pastry crust, trimming to fit if needed; cut a slit in the crust.
5. Put casserole on a baking sheet to catch the drips; bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown.