* 1 ripe avocado
* 1 Tbsp green chilies
* 2 strips bacon, diced and fried crisp
* 2 Tbsp sweet onion, finely diced or grated
* 1 garlic clove, grated
* 1/4 tsp cumin
* salt and black pepper to taste
* 1 lime, juiced
* cilantro for garnish (optional)
* 1 pint cherry tomatoes
1. Chop the avocado up in a bowl, then add the remaining ingredients.
2. Blend with a fork until slightly smooth but some avocado chunks remain.
3. Cut tops off cherry tomatoes (about a pint) and, using a small sharp knife, cut out the insides (save for another use) and arrange on a platter, cut side up. If any won't stand upright, cut a small amount off the bottom (without cutting through) to make the bottom flat.
4. Fill the tomatoes with the avocado mixture, and top with a cilantro leaf if desired.
5. Serve cold.