1. Cook bacon for about 5 minutes over medium high heat in large skillet.
2. Once bacon is browned, remove bacon to drain on paper towel, and pour all but 1 tablespoon of bacon fat out of your pan.
3. Into skillet, add rice, white wine and asparagus to skillet with the 1 tablespoon of bacon fat.
4. Heat completely through (approximately 5-6 minutes)and remove from heat.
5. Then add crispy bacon pieces and pine nuts into skillet, toss lightly and serve.
If you can't think of what to do with your leftover rice, start here. Be sure to cook your asparagus until it's just tender as it will cook a little bit in the skillet. The crispy bacon and crunchy pine nuts are a nice enhancement to the rice and asparagus combination. Be sure to use a good white wine when you cook. None of this cooking wine stuff, please. Enjoy!