1. Use one slice of bacon and wrap each chicken breast.
2. Place the wrapped chicken into the bottom of the slow cooker.
3. Whisk together the soup, garlic, sour cream and flour in a mixing bowl until smooth.
4. Pour the mixture evenly over the chicken being sure the chicken is coated well.
5. Cook covered for 7 hours on low.
Be sure to use a nice, smoky bacon as the garlic and sour cream work very well with smoky flavors.
If you like, you may want to wrap your chicken breasts with the bacon, then give them a quick fry just to start the bacon out a bit crispier. Don't overdo, and do be sure to dump the bacon drippings into the crock pot as the recipe is relying on the fat of the bacon for flavor. Reduce your crock pot cooking time by 1/2 hour or so, depending on how much you fry the bacon wrapped chicken breasts.