1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place Tilapia fillets in a single layer in a baking pan or large casserole dish.
3. Mix together in a separate bowl the stewed tomatoes and lemon juice; pour over fish.
4. Bake uncovered for 18-20 minutes, or until fish flakes with fork.
5. Serve alongside a mixed green salad drizzled with a light dressing of lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper whisked together.
If your New Year's Resolution includes getting healthy and fit, this recipe is quick, easy, and packed with nutrients - and super low in calories! If I have scallions in the refrigerator, I'll chop up a handful of green tops and throw those in, too. To give the dish a Mediterranean flair, add chopped black olives and even a touch of freshly minced garlic. If you stick with this dish, you'll have no trouble keeping your resolution!