1. Brown meat in a large skillet over medium heat until cooked through and no longer pink.
2. Drain grease from meat.
3. Add salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder to meat in the skillet.
4. Stir well to make sure all the ingredients are mixed together well.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Spray a baking dish on the bottom and sides with a non-stick cooking spray.
7. Place 1/2 of the meat mixture into the bottom of the baking dish.
8. Cover with crushed chips.
9. Sprinkle with cheese.
10. Add a second layer ending with the cheese.
11. Bake 20 minutes or until cheese has melted completely and mixture is hot all the way through.
12. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
13. Top with tomatoes before serving.
If you've only eaten nachos at a game or a theatre, you don't know what you've been missing. Real, homemade nachos are a treat that's well worth making. You control the ingredients, so you make them your way. This recipe for nachos is a real meal, perfect for a day at home in front of the TV watching the race or the game. Perfect, too, for movie night at home. I think television was invented so we would have an excuse to sit and eat nachos!