* 4 Large Baking Potatoes
* 2/3 cup butter or margarine
* 2/3 cup flour
* 6 cups milk
* 3/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 4 green onions chopped and divided
* 12 slices bacon cooked, crumbled, divided
* 1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 (8 oz.) container of sour cream
1. Bake potatoes at 400 degrees for one hour or until done.
2. Let Cool. Peel the skins off the potatoes, then dice them into 1/2 inch squares.
3. Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over medium heat; add flour, stirring until smooth. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4. Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thick and bubbly.
5. Add diced potatoes, salt, pepper, 2 Tablespoons green onions, 1/2 cup bacon, and 1 cup cheese.
6. Cook until thoroughly heated, then stir in sour cream. Add extra milk is needed to get desired thickness.
7. Serve topped with remaining onion, bacon, and cheese.
Moya Wilson - MOM Team Director
Working from home and loving every minute of it!!
No Direct Sales, No Parties, No Stock, No Delivery! If this sounds good, visit my website for more information!!!!