* 1 lb fresh green beans, cut into 1 1/2" pieces
* 3 medium tomatoes, halved & thinly sliced
* 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
* 1 red bell pepper, halved & cut into thin strips
* 1 green bell pepper, halved & cut into thin strips
* 3 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 can (5 3/4 oz) black olives, drained & chopped
* 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
* 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 teaspoon dried basil
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 1/3 cup slivered sun-dried tomatoes
1. Combine the green beans, tomatoes, onion, bell peppers, garlic, olives, 2 tablespoons of the vinegar, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, basil, salt and pepper in the crock pot. Top with sun-dried tomatoes, don't stir those in.
2. Cook, covered, on low for 3 hours, vegetables should be a bit tender. Stir.
3. Drain out the liquid from the crock pot. Then add the 1 tablespoon of vinegar and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Stir again. This can be served right away or chilled and served cold.