1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and flour muffin tins or use baking liners, if you prefer.
3. Combine oil and sugar.
4. Then add eggs and bananas.
5. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together and add to mixture.
6. Add milk and vanilla.
7. Mix all ingredients together very well.
8. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling 3/4 of the way full.
9. Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 - 17 minutes.
10. While baking muffins prepare chocolate sauce topping.
11. Melt semi-sweet chocolate over simmering water in a double boiler.
12. Once chocolate is melted, remove and add milk and whipped cream.
13. Stir until combined well.
14. Once muffins are done, serve while still warm.
15. Drizzle with chocolate topping.
Servings: 12 muffins