* 8 8-inch or 9-inch plain, tomato- or spinach-flavored flour tortillas
* 1/2 cup Basil Mayonnaise (see recipe below)
* 12 ounces thinly sliced smoked chicken or turkey, cut into thin strips
* 1 large red sweet pepper, halved lengthwise, seeded, and cut into strips
* Fresh purple or green basil leaves
1. Place the stack of flat tortillas on foil; wrap tightly. Heat in a 350 degree F. oven about 10 minutes or until warm.
2. Prepare Basil Mayonnaise; spread onto warm tortillas. Arrange basil leaves, chicken slices, and sweet pepper on tortillas. Fold up bottoms; roll into cones.
Basil Mayonnaise: Stir together 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil, and 1 small clove garlic, minced. If desired, stir in 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper. Makes about 1/2 cup.