1. Brown beef, onion and garlic in skillet over medium heat. Drain fat.
2. Stir in macaroni, bbq sauce, pepper and cayenne.
3. Heat butter and milk in saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted.
4. Add cheese and heat until melted, stirring frequently.
5. Stir into macaroni and beef mixture.
Every family needs at least one "comfort casserole" to turn to sometimes. When we've got an exceptionally hungry family, whether because it's a yard work day, or a very cold day, or a great fun day, when the day calls for a delicious meal that really fills the tummy, this one is the one we choose.