1. Place tortilla on small nonstick baking sheet
2. Bake 4-5 minutes per side or until chips
3. Poke air bubbles with fork.
4. Press out air with spatula or oven mitt.
5. Remove sheet from oven.
6. Top tortilla evenly in layers with sauce, cheese, chicken, onion and cilantro.
7. Bake 2-4 minutes until cheese is melted
8. Slice into 8 wedges
Make a few extras for dinner and you'll have great leftovers for the kids' lunches the next day. I like to make the extras a sandwich version so that they are less messy in the lunch boxes. Cook them just like you do the open-face ones, but after you top the tortilla with the goodies, place a second hot torilla over the top, bake to let the cheese melt, let those cool, then slice.