* 15 oz can kidney beans, drained
* 15 oz can black eyed peas, drained
* 15 oz can garbanzo beans, drained
* 1/2 cup diced onion
* 1/2 cup diced celery
* 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
* 14 oz can chopped tomatoes, drained
* 1 cup hot spicy salsa
1. Mix all ingredients in a large serving bowl.
2. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
3. Serve with tortilla chips.
I like the creamy texture of the beans and the crunchy texture of the diced celery, onion, and bell pepper together.
What's really good is to heat the tortilla chips and serve them hot with this salsa kept extra cold.