*1 tbsp cooking oil
*1 zucchini, grated
*2 carrots, grated
*2 onions, chopped fine
*2 gloves of garlic, crushed
*1/2 tsp of thyme
*1 (15 oz.) can of garbanzo beans, drained
*6 tbsp oats
*1 tbsp tomato ketchup
*2 tbsp flour for your hands
1. Set the oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking sheet with oil.
2. Heat the cooking oil in a skillet, add the zucchini, onions, and carrots, and fry at medium high heat for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the garlic and thyme and cook 3 minutes longer, remove from heat and cool enough to touch.
4. Mash the beans in a bowl then stir in the oats, egg, ketchup, and finally the fried veggies.
5. Flour your hands, shape mixture into burgers, place them on the sheet and bake 15 minutes in 400 degree oven.