* 1 lb ground beef
* 1 cup chopped celery
* 1 cup chopped onions
* 4 oz can mushroom pieces, drained
* 8 oz can sliced water chestnuts, drained
* 8 oz can bamboo shoots, drained
* 1/3 cup soy sauce
* 1 can cream of mushroom soup
* 2 beef boullion cubes
* 2 cups hot water
* 3/4 cup rice
* chow mein noodles
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Brown ground beef with celery and onions, drain fat if necessary.
3. Stir in mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, and soy sauce.
4. In a small bowl, combine boullion cubes with hot water until cubes dissolve.
5. Stir in mushroom soup into the boullion-water, and stir to mix well.
6. Add the mixture to ground beef and veggies in skillet.
7. Add rice to skillet and stir to combine all ingredients well.
8. Dump the mixture from the skillet into a large casserole.
9. Bake covered for 50 minutes.
10. Uncover, sprinkle on chow mein noodles and bake another 10 minutes.