1. Put wings in glass 9x13 baking dish.
2. In large glass or plastic bowl put all remaining ingredients and whisk until combined well, then pour over chicken wings and cover dish with plastic wrap and put in refrigerator.
3. Allow to marinate overnight or at least 5 or 6 hours.
4. When ready to cook, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
5. Put wings on large shallow baking sheet (with slight sides to catch grease)and bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until nicely browned. You may wish to turn the wings over at least once during the cooking time.
6. Remove from oven and place on paper towel covered cooling racks. Serve warm with cool ranch or bleu cheese dip.