* 2 C zucchini, grated
* 1/2 C onion, diced
* 1/4 C Parmesan cheese
* 1/4 C Colby cheese
* 2 TBSP fresh parsley, minced
* 1/2 tsp dried marjoram
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1 C biscuit mix
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/4 tsp pepper
* 4 eggs, lightly beaten
* 1/2 C + 1 TBSP canola oil
1. In a large skillet over medium heat put 1 TBSP of the canola oil and cook the zucchini in oil for 8 minutes.
2. Put the cooked zucchini in a bowl and add the onion, Parmesan cheese,Colby cheese, parsley, marjoram, and garlic, and stir all together to mix well.
3. In a separate bowl put the biscuit mix, add the salt and pepper and stir well.
4. Break the eggs into the bowl, add the remaining 1/2 C oil to eggs, and stir until all mixed together well.
5. Using a mini muffin tin, spray it with non-spray cooking spray.
6. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Mix the zucchini mixture with the biscuit mixture making sure it is well blended.
8. Fill the muffin cups about 2/3 full.
9. Bake 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
10. Let cool a little bit before removing from the pan.
If you want to serve a tasty appetizer, but don't want quite so much mess as with a lot of appetizers with dips and sauces, these are the perfect "neat" solution. These delicious poppers do just that... pop right in your mouth. Yummy, neat and tidy!