* 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
* 2 mangos, diced
* 1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
* 1 small onion, diced
* 1 (10 oz) bag frozen corn, thawed
* 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
* 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
* tortilla chips
1. Put the first 7 ingredients in a large glass bowl and stir together until blended well.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes so flavors blend.
3. Serve with large tortilla chips.
You've probably had black bean and corn dip at a restaurant before and I'm sure it was good. Now, when you mix in the mango, the flavors really take off! Try this and you'll be hooked!