Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 2 boxes Jiffy Cornbread mix
* 4 eggs
* 1 small onion chopped
* 1 1/2 sticks melted margarine
* 1 1/2 cup small curd cottage cheese
* 1 10 oz. package frozen chopped broccoli
* 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
1. Boil broccoli about 5 min.
3. Mix all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
4. Bake in 2 greased Pyrex pie plates. (I use Pam spray.)
5. Bake 40-45 min. at 350 degrees.
This recipe comes from a family friend. She often brings it to church socials. This is great for dinner. Add some oven fried chicken and beans of any kind. I love this recipe.
Moya Wilson - MOM Team Director
Working from home and loving every minute of it!!
No Direct Sales, No Parties, No Stock, No Delivery! If this sounds good, visit my website for more information!!!!
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes