1. Place broccoli in a steamer basket over 1 inch of boiling water in a saucepan. Cover and steam for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse in cold water; drain well.
2. In a bowl, combine the broccoli, cheese, ham, onions, parsley, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
3. On a floured surface, roll out the pastry; cut each in half. Place 1 1/2 C. of the filling on one side of each half; flatten filling with a spoon.
4. Combine the egg and cream; brush some over pastry edges. Fold pastry over filling. Seal edges and prick tops with a fork.
5. Place on a baking sheet; brush with remaining egg mixture. Bake at 400 degrees for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.