Broiled Mini-Cheeseburger Bites
* 1 lb. lean ground beef
* 2 tsp minced onion
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/4 tsp pepper
* 4 American cheese slices, quartered
* 8 slices of toasted white bread trim crust and quartered
* 2 small plum tomatoes, sliced thin
* 16 hamburger pickle slices
1. Allow the oven broiler to heat up.
2. In a large bowl crumble the meat.
3. Add the onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
4. Using your hands mix all the ingredients together.
5. Shape the above mixture into sixteen bite size patties.
6. Place on a broiler pan.
7. Place the pan 6 inches from the heat for 8 minutes turning once.
8. Make sure the patties are completely cooked before removing from the oven.
9. After removing the burgers, put a quarter slice of cheese on top of each burger.
10. Served burgers by putting each one on the little toast quarters and topping each with a dollop of the condiments. Cute!
These are the cutest little cheeseburgers you'll ever see! They are perfect for a youngster's sleep over party. At night, when it's time for a snack, bring out these mini-cheeseburgers and watch their eyes sparkle. Kids can never resist miniature food!