* 1 can chili-seasoned diced tomatoes (14.5 ounces)
* 1/4 C water
* 1 tsp hot sauce
* 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
* 2 cans pinto or red kidney beans (16 ounce), rinsed, drained and mashed
* 1 C chopped green bell-pepper
* 1/2 C diced reduced-fat smoked sausage
* Cooking spray
* 4 C freshly shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, divided
* Baked Tortilla chips
1. Place water, hot sauce and Cajun seasoning in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix in tomatoes, bell pepper and sausage.
3. Spray bottom of a baking dish.
4. Place Cajun mixture into dish.
5. Place in preheated 350 degree oven and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Place shredded cheese over top and return to oven.
7. Bake until cheese melts.
8. Serve with Tortilla chips