* 3 large cucumbers
* 1 (6 Oz) can of tuna in water, drained well
* 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
* 1/2 C celery, chopped fine
* 1 TBSP sweet onion, chopped fine
* 1/4 C mayonnaise
* 2 TBSP relish
* 1 tsp lemon juice
* 1/4 tsp pepper
* 1/2 C Cheddar cheese
1. Cut the cucumbers lengthwise.
2. Remove all the seeds and discard.
3. Slice off a small portion of the underneath side of the cucumbers so they will lay flat.
4. Place the tuna, eggs, celery and onion together in a bowl.
5. Add the mayonnaise and relish and stir until blended together well.
6. Sprinkle the mixture with the lemon juice.
7. Add the pepper and cheese and stir until combined together.
8. Fill each cucumber half with the tuna mixture.