* 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained of fat
* 1/4 cup ketchup
* 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
* 2 cups cubed American cheese
* 8-10 hamburger buns
1. Brown ground beef in skillet, drain fat.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in crock pot.
3. Cook, covered, on low for 4 hours.
4. Stir, then serve on good hamburger buns.
This dish resembles a sloppy joe, but tastes like a cheeseburger. It's pretty interesting and is a big hit when served to the guys on game or race day in front of the TV. Be sure to use really good hamburger buns, and don't forget the crunchy pickles.