Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 16 vanilla wafer cookies
* 2 packages softened cream cheese (8 oz)
* 1/2 C white sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 can cherry pie filling (21 oz)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line a muffin pan with cupcake papers.
3. Mix cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth.
4. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
5. Place one wafer cookie in each cupcake paper then pour the cream cheese mixture over the wafer.
6. Top with a little cherry pie filling.
7. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until set.
If you prefer your cheesecake with chocolate, raspberry, or blueberries, just substitute that for the cherry pie filling.
My other popular recipes:
This sounds really good; I can't wait to try it!
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes