1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a 9" pie pan by spraying with a non-stick spray.
3. Cook turkey and onion in a large skillet over medium heat 15 minutes or until the meat is completely browned, crumbling the meat as it cooks.
4. Meanwhile, cook the cauliflower as directed on the package, rinse in cold water and drain very thoroughly.
5. After meat and onion is fully cooked, spread the mixture over the bottom of a pie pan.
6. Place the drained cauliflower into a large mixing bowl. Add the heavy cream, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper and mash together just like you would if you were making mashed potatoes.
7. Spread the cauliflower mixture over the top of the meat mixture in the pie plate.
8. Sprinkle the top with cheddar cheese just before baking.
9. Bake 16 - 18 minutes or until the cheese has completely melted.
Yes, there's heavy cream in this recipe. But I don't feel guilty eating this pie. There's no crust, it's made with turkey and cauliflower... so it's not all that bad to have a LITTLE cream. You can even use low-fat cheese if you want. Really. You can enjoy this one without guilt. So Enjoy!