* 5 potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
* 1 onion, sliced thin
* 1 (10.5 oz.) can Cheddar cheese soup
* 1 (10.5 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
* 1/2 C milk
1. Spray a large baking dish with a non stick cooking spray.
2. Lay the sliced potatoes and onions in to the baking dish.
3. Place the cheese and mushroom soup in a large mixing bowl.
4. Pour in the milk and mix until well blended.
5. Pour the soup mixture over the top of the potatoes and onions.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
8. Bake 55 minutes or until bubbly.