1. Slice peppers, onions mushrooms and polish dogs.
2. saute bell pepper 5 mins before adding the other ingredients.
3. While sauteing, add the splash of soy sauce and worcestershire. Cover and let simmer til heated thru and veggies are soft.
4. Cut hoagie roll into a u-boat and sprinkle shredded mozzarella over the bottom of the roll. Put sauteed mix in the roll and cover w more cheese.
5. Put on a cookie sheet and put under the broiler til cheese melts and gets bubbly.
6. Serve w a pickle spear, mayo and mustard if desired.