1. Cook spinach per carton directions.
2. Drain spinach well.
3. Remove pizza dough from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
4. Blend spinach, Swiss cheese, Ricotta cheese, onion, basil, garlic and pepper together in a large bowl.
5. Roll dough out flat and cut into 8" squares.
6. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
7. In the center of each dough square place 1/3 to 1/2 C of the spinach and cheese mixture.
8. Slightly dampen the very edges of dough with water.
9. Take the bottom right corner of the square and fold over spinach mixture to the top left corner, forming an angle.
10. Pinch edges together all the way around the angle sealing tightly.
11. Use a fork and poke holes in the top of the angle.
12. Place angles in a baking dish in a single layer.
13. Whisk egg white and water together in a bowl.
14. Brush over outside of pizza angle.
15. Lightly dash Parmesan cheese over the top of each angle.
16. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
17. Best if served immediately.