* 6 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, partially thawed
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 1 can (15 1/4 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
* 1 red bell pepper, chopped
* 1 can (4 oz) diced green chiles
* 1 can (4 oz) mushroom stems & pieces, drained
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
* 1/2 cup water
* 1/2 cup dry white wine
* 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" cubes
1. Put in crock pot: potatoes, onion, corn, bell pepper, chiles, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Stir well. Stir together the soup, water and wine in a bowl, then add to crock pot. Finally, stir in chicken.
2. Cover and cook on low for 5 -6 hours.