* 1 C. uncooked, white rice
* 1 (16 oz.) can cut green beans, drained
* 1 lb. chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into 4 pieces
* 1 (10 ż oz.) can of cream of chicken soup
* 1/2 C. sliced mushrooms, drained
* 3/4 C. water
* 1 tsp. dried parsley
* 1 tsp. dried onion flakes
* Pepper to taste
1. In a mixing bowl stir together the soup, mushrooms and water.
2. Sprinkle in the parsley, onion flakes and pepper.
3. Stir well.
4. Spray a small baking pan with a non stick butter flavor cooking spray.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Layer the rice into the bottom of the pan.
7. Lay the green beans evenly on top of the rice.
8. Place the chicken pieces over the beans.
9. Pour the soup mixture over the top.
10. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
11. Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes.
12. Remove the aluminum foil and continue baking 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle.