* 1/2 tsp sunflower oil
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* 2 tsp peanut oil
* 6 green onions, thinly chopped
* 1 red pepper, diced
* 8 oz. chicken breast, cooked and shredded
* 3/4 C cooked corn kernels
* 4 C of cooked long grain rice
* 3/4 C frozen peas
* 1/2 C bean sprouts
* 2 tbsp soy sauce
1. Cook the eggs in the sunflower oil and remove to a plate.
2. Place the peanut oil in a separate skillet.
3. Stir fry the onions and pepper for 3 minutes.
4. Add the chicken, corn, rice and peas stir frying for 7 minuets.
5. Add the bean sprouts and soy sauce frying for 1 additional minute.
6. Mix cooked eggs into mixture and serve.