1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place stuffing mix and water in a large bowl.
3. Let stand 5 minutes.
4. Using a meat tenderizer, pound chicken breast until they are approximately 1/4 inch thick.
5. Fold together broccoli, soup and milk.
6. After 5 minutes add the broccoli mixture to stuffing and lightly stir.
7. Spoon stuffing mixture onto chicken, leaving approximately 1/2 of the edges uncovered.
8. Starting at the short end, roll each breast up.
9. Place chicken in a 9X13 inch baking dish with the seam side down until all have been added.
10. Sprinkle chicken with paprika and cheese.
11. Bake uncovered for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked completely.