* 8 oz package egg noodles, cooked per package directions
* 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
* 1/3 cup chopped onion
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 tablespoons flour
* 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1 can (11 oz) condensed cheddar cheese soup
* 1 cup milk
* 1 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
* 1 can (4 oz) mushroom stems & pieces, drained
* 1/4 cup chopped pimiento
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350. Saute bell pepper and onion in hot butter over medium high heat until tender (about 5-7 minutes). Add flour, thyme, soup and milk.
2. Cook, stirring very frequently, until thickened. Then add chicken, mushrooms, pimiento and noodles.
3. Pour into a baking dish and top with cheese. Do not cover, bake for 35 minutes.