1. Mix together in a bowl the flour, onion powder, garlic powder, kosher salt, and black pepper. Coat both sides of chicken cutlets with this seasoning mix.
2. Put large heavy skillet on stove over medium heat, add cooking oil and when oil sizzles add chicken cutlets one or two at a time, brown one side, then flip and brown the second side. Don't worry about getting the chicken totally cooked through, it will cook more in the sauce. As the pieces are browned, remove to platter, and add more chicken cutlets until all are browned and on platter.
3. When the chicken in browned and removed, in the same skillet over medium heat, pour in the wine and stir, dislodging the browned pieces from the skillet. Keep heating and stirring until liquid thickens a bit and becomes brown.
4. Add the butter, lemon juice, and chicken stock; continue stirring and cooking for several minutes until sauce starts to thicken up.
5. Return the browned chicken to the skillet, and reduce heat to low. Ladle the sauce over the top of the chicken until the chicken is covered.
6. Simmer very slowly for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked inside.
7. Add capers when chicken is done and remove skillet from heat. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Serve chicken on plates with sauce drizzled over each piece.