* 6 chicken breasts, skinless boneless
* 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
* 1 can cream of mushroom soup
* 2 teaspoons cornstarch
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 1/8 tsp. black pepper
1. Place chicken in crock pot.
2. In a separate bowl, stir together the rest of the ingredients, then pour over chicken.
3. Cook, covered, on Low for 7 to 8 hours.
Be sure to use your favorite Dijon mustard, or any mustard for that matter, as the flavor in this easy crockpot meal is all about the mustard. Serve alongside a spinach salad with tangy mustard dressing to compliment the chicken.