1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take a baking dish(size to be determined by the number of servings) I use a 15x10x2 which makes servings for 5,( 3 of which are hearty appetites)and still leaves enough leftovers for two lunches the next day. Cover the entire bottom of the dish with broccoli.
3. Lay out the chicken breasts on top of the broccoli (basically one chicken breast and the broccoli under it will constitute a serving.
4. Take the cream of chicken soup directly from the can and cover the entire contents of the dish. Be sure to push some down the corners and around the chicken. This is what will keep everthing moist and tasty.
5. Bake in the oven for 1hr. 15min - 1hr. 30min. depending on your oven.( you'll want to make sure the soup is bubbling around the sides of the dish.)
6. Take the dish out and sprinkle the top with a heavy coating of the grated chees.
7.Return to the oven for another 15 - 20 mins.(You want to see the cheese starting to brown and the soup bubbling well, with a little bit of browning around the edges of the dish.)
8. While the cheese is browning, prepare your rice.
9. Remove the dish from the oven, let stand for 10 min., then serve over a bed of rice.