* 8 chicken thighs
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1 cup Enchilada sauce
* 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 2 cups water
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 4 oz Monterey Jack cheese, grated
* 1/3 cup sour cream
* 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
* 1 1/2 cup corn chips, crushed
1. Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray. Put chicken in crock pot.
2. Stir together the chili powder, enchilada sauce, tomato paste, salt & pepper, garlic powder and water then pour over chicken.
3. Cook on low, covered, for 7-9 hours. Add the cheese and turn heat up to high to melt.
4. Serve with sour cream, onions and chips.
If making enchiladas seems like a complicated task, try this crock pot method. It takes all the worrying over a stove out of the equation, and the end result really does mimic the enchiladas you can order at your favorite Mexican restaurant... especially if you top it with sour cream, onions and chips.