1. Over medium heat in a large skillet add the oil.
2. Add the chicken to the heated oil and cook 5 minutes per side.
3. Remove the chicken and allow it to cool then shred.
4. Cut each of the tortillas into 8 wedges.
5. Combine the soup, olives and onions in a large mixing bowl.
6. In the bottom of the crock pot put a layer of the enchilada sauce.
7. Add to the crock pot in several layers in this order: tortillas, soup, chicken and cheese.
8. Repeat the layers until all the ingredients have been added ending with the cheese.
9. Cook covered for 7 hours on LOW temperature.
Chicken enchiladas are good, but add a bunch of layers of onion, cheese, and corn tortillas, and you've got a kid-friendly dish that really kicks things up a notch or two. This is a great dish for nights when you're hosting the after-school bunch, or game day, or any day, really, when you've got a house filled with kids.