*3 tsp olive oil, divided
*1 pint of grape tomatoes
*1/2 tsp garlic minced
*4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
*1/2 C of flour
*3/4 C of chicken broth
*3 tbsp Dijon mustard
*3 tbsp sour cream
*1 tbsp chives, snipped
*1 bunch of watercress
1. Cook the tomatoes in 1 tsp of oil for 3 minutes, shaking the pan a few times then stir in the garlic, cook 30 seconds then remove from the pan.
2. Coat the chicken with the flour, add the remaining oil to the pan and cook the chicken for 10 minutes, turning once then remove the chicken from the pan.
3. Pour the broth into the skillet, add the mustard and sour cream and simmer 1 minute then stir in the chives.
4. Place the watercress on a platter; add the chicken then top with the tomatoes.
5. Pour the mustard sauce over the top just before serving.