1. Place chicken breasts in 9x12 baking dish
2. Mix soup, mushrooms and rice together. Pour over chicken. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 50 minutes, removing foil last 10-15 minutes of cook time.
3. Prepare long grain & wild rice according to package directions. Make a large rice pilaf on platter.
4. Remove chicken from sauce. Place on top of of rice.
5. Add sour cream to hot sauce (do NOT boil or cook). Stir until sour cream is dissolved. Pour over chicken and rice from one end to the other. Sprinkle with paprika if desired and garnish with parsley.
Reserve additional sauce and put in gravy dish on table. This is an EXCELLENT dish and is great to serve at a dinner party. Your guests will think you really worked hard, but it's so easy!