* 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
* 2 cans chicken broth
* 1 can cream of chicken soup
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
* 1 1/2 cups sliced carrots
* 1 can lima beans, drained
* 1 can cannelloni beans, drained
* 1/2 cup uncooked white rice
* 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1. Combine all ingredients, except spinach, in crock pot. Cook, covered, on low 8-10 hours.
2. Stir in spinach an hour before done.
This chicken soup is unlike any chicken vegetable soup that most people are familiar with. It's got all the vegetables you could want PLUS beans PLUS rice PLUS spinach. This soup is creamy and flavorful. When the nights get longer, and colder, you'll really appreciate a nice big bowl of this Chicken Spinach Soup.