* 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" pieces
* 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
* 1 jar (16 oz) salsa
* 1 can (4 oz) diced green chile peppers
* 1 envelope (1 1/4 oz) taco seasoning mix
* 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
When you live in a cold climate, you tend to make a lot of soups and stews. I was in a rut... making chicken stew with vegetables that all started to taste the same. I've found the solution! This stew starts out as your ordinary chicken stew, complete with potatoes, but what a kicker! When you add the salsa, green chile peppers, and taco sauce, it becomes a real inspiration. I am ready now to try more salsa and taco sauce based stews and see where it takes me next!