* 18 oz. chicken breast, cut into small pieces
* 1/2 C onion, diced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 cans (14.5 oz.) of diced tomato
* 1 1/2 C sliced mushrooms
* 1/3 C balsamic vinegar
* 1 tsp basil
* 1 tsp oregano
* 1/2 tsp thyme
* 1/2 tsp rosemary
* 1/4 C tomato paste
* cooking spray
* 3 1/3 C cooked pasta
1. Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. SautÚ onion, garlic and mushrooms for approximately 5 minutes over low heat.
3. Add raw chicken pieces.
4. Cook chicken over medium high heat until no longer pink.
5. Once chicken is cooked, add tomatoes, paste, balsamic vinegar, and spices to the mixture.
6. Mix together and simmer over medium low heat for 20 minutes.
7. Serve with a side of garlic bread and your favorite vegetable.